Add a Redis instance
Java Serialized Objects
Use Smaller Keys
Switch to 32 Bits
Upgrade Redis Version
Use Better Serializer
Combine Smaller Strings to Hashes
Switch from Set to Intset for Numeric IDs
Switch to Bloom Filter or HyperLogLog
Shard Big Hash to Small Hash
Convert Hashtable to Ziplist for Hashes
Convert to a List instead of Hash
Compress Field Names
Enable Compression for List
Avoid Dynamic Lua Script
Reclaim Expired Keys Memory Faster
Release Notes for v0.9.40
- New RediSearch tool, which allows executing and visualising RediSearch queries. This is a preview feature, alpha quality. Not exposed to end users.
- Instance IDs are now UUIDs. This is a security improvement over using serial numbers
- Streams Tool:
- The time slider was not handing empty streams properly.
- The timestamps now show seconds as well, and in the same format as the slider
- Avoiding extra API call when a key is not selected
- Browser search bar was not responding if all keys in the redis database are loaded.