Add a Redis instance
Java Serialized Objects
Use Smaller Keys
Switch to 32 Bits
Upgrade Redis Version
Use Better Serializer
Combine Smaller Strings to Hashes
Switch from Set to Intset for Numeric IDs
Switch to Bloom Filter or HyperLogLog
Shard Big Hash to Small Hash
Convert Hashtable to Ziplist for Hashes
Convert to a List instead of Hash
Compress Field Names
Enable Compression for List
Avoid Dynamic Lua Script
Reclaim Expired Keys Memory Faster
To start using Rdbtools activate your license by following the mentioned steps:
- Go to http://ip_docker_installed
- Create an admin account by putting username and password.
- If you are trying the free license just click on start free trial. Otherwise, Click on add license key and enter the license key you would have received in email after purchasing a plan.
If you haven’t purchased a plan you can buy a plan listed on our pricing page.
- After entering the license key, click on activate to activate your purchased license.
- You can view your purchase license details and click on ok to proceed to add instance page.