How to install RDBTools using AWS CloudFormation template?
RDBTools is a self-hosted administration tool for Redis, with a focus on reducing memory usage and improving application performance. This blog is a quick guide on how to install RDBTools using AWS CloudFormation template.
Step 1: Select your AWS region
Select your region and launch RDBTools using getting started.
Step 2: Create AWS CloudFormation stack
Fill the form to create stack.
- Stack Name - You can give any logical name to your CloudFormation stack, by default it is RDBTools.
- InstanceType - Choose instance type, by default it is t2.medium.
- KeyName - Select an existing EC2 KeyPair so that you can SSH to the instance.
- VPC - Select the VPC in which you want to launch this instance.
- Subnet - Choose a public subnet so that you can connect to RDBTools over http(s). This subnet must have network connectivity to ElastiCache.
Step 3: Open RDBTools
Once stack is created, you can navigate to Stack list and click on the website URL under output section in order to get started with RDBTools.